Tapping around the points related to the chakra organs helps to remove energy blocks and open up more security, creativity, and consciousness.
The emotional stress and physical pain that pop up in our lives are caused by both external factors (what happens on the outside) and internal factors (what happens on the inside). Reducing the external causes can be easier than the internal ones, since any external change is visible. Internal change is often difficult, since you can’t directly measure the impact.
Working on both sides is important because the inside happenings affect the outside happenings, and vice versa. However, the tools to work on the inside factors are less known to us. Cleaning external environment conditions can be done by reducing clutter or even moving to a new place. Cleaning internal environment requires some tools, including Tapping and chakras.
Tapping and chakras are correlated in that they both affect our body’s natural healing abilities. If there are blocks in the chakra energy system, our natural healing becomes blocked also. Tapping around the points related to the chakra organs helps to remove those blocks.
Symptoms that can appear when there are blocks in our energy system include physical pain, such as fatigue, low concentration, headaches, and joint pain. Emotional stress can result in these symptoms manifesting. Instead of relying on medication and other invasive treatment, Tapping on your chakra points can be an alternative method to try.
The seven chakra points, and what they’re connected to, are as follows:
- First: Root chakra, at the base of the spine, connected to survival, safety, security
- Second: Sacral chakra, at the bowels, connected to emotions and creative ability
- Third: Solar Plexus chakra, at the stomach, connected to personal power, and self-esteem
- Fourth: Heart chakra, at the chest, connected to love and relationships
- Fifth: Throat chakra, at the throat, connected to communication, and speaking your mind
- Sixth: Third eye chakra, at the forehead, connected to vision, intuition, and imagination
- Seventh: Crown chakra, at the top of the head, connected to consciousness and enlightenment
Here is a Tapping session from Brad Yates to clear chakras. Note that he taps on the usual meridian points and not the chakra points as detailed above. You can tap while focusing your attention on the chakra point/s, or tap on the chakra points themselves.